friendmade® is looking for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Expert, to join our team as co-founding Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)! As a CMO, you will be mainly responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies.
As our Marketing Expert you set marketing goals and objectives.
You plan, implement and manage a consistent marketing strategy.
You contribute to the overall growth of the company.
You create, review and manage the content marketing strategy.
You determine and track our marketing KPIs and present them to the management team regularly.
You keep the marketing budget in check.
You work closely with sales and development.
You create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
You use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
You analyze friendmade®’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
You stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
You attend marketing conferences and educational programs.
You design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
• Over 5 years of experience in marketing.
• Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of data analysis
• Regularly produce and present reports
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• BA / MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
• Addition marketing certifications are a plus
Become part of the friendmade® founding team. Take responsibility and earn your share in our startup. You will be working in a close team of highly-motivated, professional, no-nonsense entrepreneurs and will be given a high level of responsibility and freedom to shape our companies Marketing strategy and be involved in the overall business direction.