friendmade® is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, hands-on Platform Developer who as CTO (Chief Technical Operations) will be our first technology go-to expert and play an integral role in setting the platform’s strategic direction, development and future growth. In this position, you will be responsible for the technological development of our platform, develop a technology utilisation plan and manage all information technology resources of our company.
As our technical man you will lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships.
You represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when making hiring decisions.
You identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
You manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets.
You create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence.
You track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
You oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
You keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
You take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
You work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
• Previous working experience as Technical Developer for minimum 5 years.
• MA in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field.
• In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development.
• Hands on experience with complex project management.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
• Proactive problem solver.
• Attention to details.
Become part of the friendmade® founding team. Take responsibility and earn your share in our startup. You will be working in a close team of highly-motivated, professional, no-nonsense entrepreneurs and will be given a high level of responsibility and freedom to shape our companies Technical strategy and be involved in the overall business direction.